Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Are you facing a decision this week, or this month?
Sometimes decision-making can feel like a tornado in your spirit. When you think that it’s up to you to make the right decision, it causes constant stress and uneasiness. But I want to offer you some encouragement and comfort - return to calm.
What if you were to think instead “God’s going to make whatever decision I make the right decision”? In this episode, I’m going to talk about:
- How your brain protects you from the perceived threat of the unknown
- Calming your limbic system like you would a frightened child
- Bringing peace to the tornadic activity in your heart so that you can hear God’s whisper
- How God often allows you to exercise your maturity and wisdom to make the right decision
- Putting on the armor of God in your decision-making
According to Romans 8:28, God makes even your mistakes work together for your good. So, why not return to calm? You can trust God to lead you faithfully.
Check out my new FREE resource Truth Texts for Writers: http://nikamaples.com/truthtexts