Whether you’re just getting started as a writer or have published several books already, writing short eBooks can help you grow your audience and your business as an author!
Shelley Hitz helps writers of all levels share their stories with the world, reach their publishing dreams, and make an impact on the kingdom of God. Having written many books over the course of ten years, she's learned all the ins and outs of what it takes to get past the fear, share your God-given message, and grow your business.
Here's the thing:
You have a story to tell and God wants you to share it! But what do you do when you feel too afraid or overwhelmed to start writing that book? Or, how do you grow your writing business once you’ve already published a full-length novel?
Shelley answers these and many more questions as she talks all about how to make a big impact with short kindle eBooks!
Come join us as we discuss:
- How publishing a short eBook can give you the confidence boost you need to write your full-length novel
- How to use eBooks to market your business as an author
- How to use eBooks to grow your audience and find new readers
- How to write and publish your first eBook in 90 days or less
- Why publishing your eBook on Amazon is important
- Why it’s important to stay focused on one thing as a writer instead of trying to offer too much
Connect with Shelley on her podcast, Kingdom Writers Podcast, or at her signature membership, christianbookacademy.com.
Ready to finally write that book you've been dreaming about for so long? My 5-day challenge, the Bless Your Book Workshop, is the perfect place to start! Sign up now at blessyourbook.com.
Want me to be your writing coach? Visit nikamaples.com/coaching today to learn more!