Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If God has been whispering to your heart that He wants you to write a book, and if friends and family have been telling you that you should write a book, then why haven’t you?
Maybe you say you don’t have the time. Maybe you say that you don’t know how to do it and you’re confused and overwhelmed with the process.
But here’s the truth: what is presenting itself to you as confusion, overwhelm, self-doubt, and a lack of time is actually just fear wearing a different mask every time. You are already an anointed and appointed writer, and the enemy can’t take that from you. But what he tries to do is steal, kill, and destroy your confidence through fear.
In this episode, Nika shows you how to overcome as she talks about:
- Acknowledging that fear is a spirit, not just a feeling
- The fruit of the Holy Spirit as an antidote for the fear spirit
- Choosing which spirit to echo with your words
- Confronting fear with the Love of God
- Intentionally positioning yourself to receive the comfort of His presence by practicing spiritual disciplines
- The commandment of courage
- Escaping the trap of the fear of man
- Going through the obscuring curtain of fear
The enemy will only go to the trouble to put a curtain of fear in front of what God has for you. So the thing that you fear is not what you should avoid, but what you should do.
This episode is going to encourage you!
Check out my new FREE resource Truth Texts for Writers: http://nikamaples.com/truthtexts
2 Timothy 1:7
1 John 4:18