Call for Submissions!
Keep Going Journal is a quarterly publication that focuses on hope and endurance, motivating Christians in the areas of HOME, HEALTH, FINANCE, RELATIONSHIP, and SKILL.
In other words, our Kingdom work is encouraging you to do yours.
What we are looking for:
- original photographs (SEE DETAILS BELOW!)
- articles about goal-setting (We are interested in what has kept you going, whether you have already met your goal or are still in the process.)
- explanations of times when you held onto God's faithfulness when it would have been easier to give up
- observations of the small pleasures in life, with a focus on gratitude for the things we often take for granted
- stories about moments when hearing the voice of the Lord encouraged or sustained you
- examples of spiritual disciplines that are or have been difficult for you and what you are doing to cultivate your own growth in those areas
- articles on any of these topics: mentoring, generosity, spiritual gifts, Fruit of the Spirit, letter or note writing, small kindnesses, prayer, Bible study, worship
Submission length: 300-700 words.
All written submissions must fit under one of these labels: HOME, HEALTH, FINANCE, RELATIONSHIP, or SKILL. All written submissions (except poetry) must include at least one verse from the Bible. You may include your original photographs with your written work or let us choose them for you.
DETAILS FOR SUBMITTING ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS:
- all photos must be 300 dpi
- preferred size: 8.5" x 11"
- minimum size: 4" x 6"
We only accept original submissions for publication consideration. All images used in submission must be copyright free. It is the responsibility of the submitting writer or photographer to ensure that no copyright infringement has occurred, and that all submitted work is their own.
We do not accept simultaneous submissions. While your written work or photographs are under consideration, we ask that you do not submit the same material to other web or print publishers. Likewise, anything that has already been featured in other publications will not be accepted.
Please email your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION:
For Oct-Dec 2020 Issue 5 (Crimson || Wisdom): July 15
For Jan-Mar 2021 Issue 6 (Royal Blue || Holiness): October 15
For Apr-June 2021 Issue 7 (Ivory || Listening): January 15
For July-Sept 2021 Issue 8 (Rust || Friendship): April 15